Thursday, May 19, 2011

Graduation Awards

Today was the Pre-K graduation. I thought I'd share with you the different awards we give the kids. After the songs and before the diplomas, we hand out the awards. Some are funny, some are sweet. Some are very specific to one of our kids, but they might work for someone in your class.

  • Pre-K Sidekick (one who sticks up for his/her friends)
  • American Idol (one who sings a lot)
  • Lifesavor (teacher helper)
  • Best Dance Moves
  • Best Storyteller
  • Puzzle Master (one who's great at puzzles)
  • Animal Rescuer (one who saves the bugs that the other kids are trying to squish on the playground)
  • Class Clown
  • Some type of expert (we had Star Wars and Animal experts this year)
  • Miss Manners
  • Teacher's Shadow
  • Most Huggable (one who hugs his/her friends a lot)
  • Social Butterfly

Wow, my mind is just a blank right now. I'll add more when I think of them.

No comments: