Monday, April 2, 2012

Tulips -- Or Should I Say Toelips?

This week is our school district's spring break, so I had a small class today. I thought it was the perfect time to make a craft with foot and handprints. First I painted the kids feet and hands to make prints. When they were dry I cut them out.
Then the kids cut a strip of green paper,
and glued on the footprints at the top and handprints on the sides.
And that's how we made our toelips! I mean, tulips.
Some kids chose to glue their footprints on the opposite sides (left foot on the right, right foot on the left). I don't know which I like better.
Either way, I love our tulips!
And speaking of tulips, check out this post about my curling tulip stem! (Or just scroll down if you are on my homepage.)

2 comments:

Carolyn @ Mama's Little Muse said...

Hi! I'm visiting from Mama's Little Muse. You had stopped by and made a comment:) Thanks! This craft is so adorable! What a great idea! I think I will have to try this with my son! thanks!

mermaid said...

Very cute :)
It´s a lovely idea and "toelips" is a perfect name :)