Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Pirate Hooks

I'm sure I don't have to show you our pirate hook craft because it's been done several times over, but I'm going to anyway! I taped a craft stick to some aluminum foil,
and then rolled it up.
I used a little piece of tape to secure it. Then the kids squished and bent the foil into a hook shape.
And then they used colorful permanent markers to decorate a styrofoam cup.
I poked the craft stick through the end of the cup. The kids can put the cup over their hand and hold onto the craft stick.
And there you have another simple pirate craft. I promise tomorrow's will be a little more complex!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this idea! I run a story hour at my library and I do a craft that goes along with the books I read. Today is about pirates. The kids will love this craft!